|Hometown:||Columbia City, Ind.|
|High School:||Columbia City|
* 2019 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Individual Champion.
* All-Great Lakes Region honoree in 2019.
* Four-time All-HCAC performer (2016-2019).
* Helped Manchester win three Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference titles (2016, 2018, 2019)
* 2016 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year.
* Holds second fastest time in school history in 6k race (21:35.7 - 2019).
At Manchester University
* NCAA Division III national qualifier for the track & field teams.
* Elementary Education major.
* Minoring in Psychology and Gerontology.
* Member of the Student Education Association.
* Involved with Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
* Also a part of the Euchre Club.
High School Career
* Attended nearby Columbia City High School.