NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – Manchester volleyball will look for its first conference win of the season on Saturday when the Spartans travel to Richmond to face off against the Earlham College Quakers. Saturday's match will begin at 1 p.m.
Manchester News & Notes
* The Spartans will look to build on their momentum following Wednesday's come-from-behind victory at Olivet College.
* Manchester rallied from an early two-set deficit to stun the Comets 3-2.
* Lauren Gandhi became the sixth Spartan to reach 1,000 career assists on Wednesday night. Gandhi now has 1,002 career assists, good enough for sixth in the MU record book.
* Senior libero Anna Marie Lawrie ranks fourth in school history with 1,472 digs.
* Manchester will look to earn its first win against the Quakers since 2016.
Earlham News & Notes
* The Quakers are currently 14-7, 2-2 HCAC this season.
* EC has posted a record of 7-4 in Athletics and Wellness Center this fall.
* Earlham defeated Defiance College in four sets on Wednesday October 16.
* Senior setter Lauren Jackson is nearing 4,000 assists for her career. She currently sits at 3,829 assists in her career.