NORHT MANCHESTER, Ind. – The Manchester University men's and women's tennis teams will travel to Indiana-South Bend for non-conference matches with the Titans. Tuesday's matches will begin at 5:30 pm.
Manchester News & Notes
* The Manchester women's tennis team is coming off a big win against Earlham College on Saturday September 21. The Spartans defeated the Quakers 9-0 at the MU Tennis Courts.
* Junior Karly Eichenauer has led the Spartans all season with solid play at the No. 1 singles and doubles slot. Eichenauer is 4-3 in singles action this fall and has also teamed up with senior Morgan Brazo for a pair of doubles victories.
* Brazo has won back-to-back singles matches at the No. 2 flight heading into tomorrow's matchup with the Titans.
* Kaitlyn Burger and Maddy Russow each have one singles win under their belt this fall. The two have also combined for a pair of wins at No. 2 doubles.
* On the men's side, the Spartans will be competing in their fifth match during the non-traditional fall season.
* MU knocked off Olivet College 8-1 in its last match back on September 7. The Spartans nearly topped Alma that same, falling to the Scots by a slim 5-4 margin.
* Junior Isaac Miller was named the HCAC Men's Tennis Player of the Week on September 10. He has won three of his four singles matches this year.
* Austin Arnold, Gavin Eads, and Blake Rentschler have all earned two singles victories during the fall.
* Head Coach Alyson Worrell has earned her first career men's and women's collegiate coaching victories this month.