NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The MU women's basketball team will look to keep their positive momentum going forward tonight at Anderson University. After defeating Earlham College by 12 on Monday night, the Spartans will look to top the rival Ravens. Game time against AU is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
Manchester News & Notes
* Manchester University earned its first HCAC win of the season two days ago against Earlham, 68-56.
* Four Spartans finished in double figures against the Quakers. Freshman Bridget Nash matched a career-high with 15 points. Macy Miller knocked down a pair of three-pointers on her way to a 13-point, eight-rebound night. Both Faith-Alexis Graham and Haley Farris chipped in with 11 points. Farris also added seven rebounds a career-high six steals.
Anderson News & Notes
* The Ravens will be looking to snap a three-game slide tonight. Anderson was defeated by Hanover 86-54 this past Saturday.
* The Ravens narrowly edged the Spartan in the first meeting this season. AU topped Manchester 54-45 in Stauffer-Wolfe Arena on January 9.
* Lexi Dellinger and Payton Moore are the two top scorers for the Ravens. Dellinger leads all freshmen in the HCAC with 14.7 points per game. Moore is added 14.4 ppg.
* Anderson is currently one game behind Defiance for the last HCAC playoff spot.