NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference play will resume on Wednesday January 2 when the Manchester University women's basketball team travels to Franklin College. Wednesday's game with the Grizzlies is set to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Manchester News & Notes
* Manchester will look to get back into the win column against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
* The Spartans most recently competed in the University of Texas-Dallas Courtyard Classic in Richardson, Texas over the holiday break.
* MU stands 2-9, 0-4 HCAC as league play resumes.
* Freshman Bridget Nash posted back-to-back career-high performances down at the UTD Courtyard Classic. Nash scored 12 points against McMurry University on December 29 and followed with a 14-point outing against Concordia (Texas). Nash shot 10-19 from the field and went 5-9 from three in those two games.
Franklin News & Notes
* The Grizzlies enter 2019 with an overall record of 3-9, 1-3 HCAC.
* Franklin College topped Finlandia 65-51 on December 29 in its last outing.
* FC's lone HCAC win came against Anderson on December 5. Franklin won that contest 71-63.
* Bayleigh Walker is the team's leading scorer, averaging 14.6 points per game.