NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The Manchester University women's basketball team will return to action on Saturday December 15 against the HCAC preseason favorites to win the league, the Rose-Hulman Fightin' Engineers. Saturday's contest between Manchester and Rose-Hulman is scheduled for a 3 p.m. tip in Stauffer-Wolfe Arena.
Manchester News & Notes
* Manchester is back in action for the first time since last Saturday, December 8.
* The Spartans are 2-5, 0-2 HCAC so far this year.
* MU has a balanced attack offensively. Faith-Alexis Graham leads the team with 9.4 points per game. Nicole Weaver is averaging 8.2 ppg and Macy Miller is adding 7.6 ppg.
* Senior Beth Schaefer is averaging a team-leading 6.7 rebounds per game.
* The Spartans have wins over Muskingum and Kalamazoo this season.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* The Fightin' Engineers were once again picked as the favorites to win the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference. RHIT has won three consecutive HCAC regular season titles.
* Rose will bring a 6-3, 3-0 record to North Manchester on Saturday.
* Rose defeated Transylvania 77-59 in its last outing on Saturday December 8.
* Senior forward Ally Bromenschenkel ranks first in the HCAC in scoring, averaging 17.3 points per game. Bromenschenkel ranks second in the conference with 9.4 rebounds per game.
* Rose-Hulman leads the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference in field goal percentage, shooting 43.9% (209-476) as a team.