OLIVET, Mich. – The Manchester University men's and women's swimming and diving teams competed against Olivet College and Anderson University on Saturday in Michigan.
* Christain Poole (Anderson, Ind. / Anderson) earned a first-place finish in the 100-fly with a top time of 57.30.
* Poole also claimed an event win in the 100-freestyle with a time of 50.80.
* Anjel Clemente (Rensselaer, Ind. / Rennselaer) placed second in the 1-meter dive with a score of 238.75.
* Guerby Ruuska (Rensselaer, Ind. / Central) placed third in the 50-free, posting a time of 23.98.
* Shelby Kell (Charlottesville, Ind. / Eastern Hancock) placed third in the women's 50-free with a final time of 27.43.
The Manchester University swimming and diving teams will gear up for the 2019 Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Championships, which will be held February 14-16 at the Vigo County Aquatics Center in Terre Haute, Indiana. Rose-Hulman will serve as the host institution.