NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The Manchester University men's soccer team will look to rebound from its mid-week setback when the team travels to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology on Saturday. Kickoff against the Fightin' Engineers is slated for 3:30 p.m. following the conclusion of the women's match.
Tomorrow's matches against Rose-Hulman will take place at ISU Memorial Stadium due to projected heavy rain. Start times remain the same.
ISU Stadium Address:
3300 Wabash Avenue
Terre Haute, Ind. 47803
Live Stats (Only)
Manchester News & Notes
* The Spartans dropped a narrow 1-0 decision at Defiance College on Wednesday October 23.
* Manchester still holds a top-four spot in the conference standings with a 4-2 mark and 12 points.
* A season ago, the Spartans upset the Fightin' Engineers 3-2 in overtime at Good Field.
* Nine different Spartans have scored at least one goal this season.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* The Fightin' Engineers pulled into a tie atop the HCAC standings following their win at Franklin and a Transylvania loss to Hanover. RHIT, Transylvania, and Hanover all have 5-1 records in HCAC play this fall.
* On the season, Rose-Hulman has posted a 12-3 record and has just one loss since September 25.
* Junior Ryan Tarr leads a balanced offensive attack with a team-high five goals this year.
* The Fightin' Engineer defense has been tough to score on this year, as RHIT has only conceded eight goals in 15 matches.