NORTH MANCESTER, Ind. – The Manchester University men's basketball team will conclude the 2018-19 campaign with a road contest at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology on Saturday February 16. The Spartans and Fightin' Engineers will meet in Hulbert Arena at 4 p.m.
Manchester News & Notes
* The Spartans will look to end the season by upsetting the second-place Engineers.
* Manchester fell on the road in its last outing on Wednesday night, dropping a 61-44 decision to the Beavers.
* Much like its previous two road matchups, Manchester will face another opponent that has been very difficult to beat in its home venue. Rose-Hulman is 9-2 in Hulbert Arena this season.
* Senior points guard Adrian Johnson ranks second in the league in scoring (19.5 ppg) and leads the HCAC in assists (5.0 apg). Johnson ranks fourth all-time in Manchester history with 1,827 career points.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* Rose-Hulman is in a tie for second-place in the league standings with Transylvania. Both RHIT and TU sport 12-5 marks in league play. Rose has posted an overall record of 16-8.
* The Fightin' Engineers fell on the road on Wednesday night at Anderson, dropping 72-62 decision.
* Sophomore point guard Craig McGee ranks second in the league in assists (4.9 apg).
* Senior forward Charlie Aimone leads Rose with 14.1 ppg.
* RHIT has clinched a berth in next week's HCAC Tournament.