NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The MU men's basketball team will return to action tonight against Earlham College. The Spartans and Quakers will be making up January 19's contest that was postponed due to Winter Storm Harper. Tonight's contest is scheduled to tip at 7:30 p.m. in Stauffer-Wolfe Arena.
Manchester News & Notes
* The Spartans are currently on a three-game winning streak and have improved to 8-10, 5-6 HCAC this season.
* On Saturday, Manchester University cruised to a 73-57 victory at Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati.
* Adrian Johnson led the Spartans with 24 points against the Lions. Johnson ranks second in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference in scoring with 19.5 points per game.
* Matthew Westman added 16 points against MSJ. Cornell Hampton chipped in 15 points and seven rebounds.
* During MU's current three-game winning streak, the Spartans have averaged 79.0 ppg and have outscored their opponents 237-192. The Spartans also have a +25 rebounding margin over their last three contests.
Earlham News & Notes
* Tonight's game with the Quakers is another critical HCAC matchup as Earlham sits in a tie-for-sixth-place with the Spartans at 5-6. Earlham has posted an overall mark of 6-12 during the 2018-19 campaign.
* The Quakers rallied in the second half on Saturday to defeat Anderson by a final score of 75-71. Darrell Hutchinson Jr. finished with 26 points and eight rebounds against the Ravens.
* Earlham and Manchester will be meeting for the second time this season. EC topped the Spartans in Richmond 86-62 back on December 8.