NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – Manchester will look to bounce back on Saturday January 12 when the Spartans face the Transylvania University Pioneers in the Clive Beck Center at 3 p.m.
Manchester News & Notes
* The Spartans will look to snap a two-game HCAC skid this weekend.
* Manchester dropped an 82-71 road decision to rival Anderson on Wednesday. Nathan Carbaugh scored a career-high 14 points and grabbed a career-high nine rebounds against the Ravens. Cortiz Buckner finished with 15 points.
* MU is currently 5-9, 2-5 HCAC.
* Following Saturday's contest, the men will open a three-game home stand.
Transylvania News & Notes
* The Pioneers will also be looking to bounce back from a midweek conference loss. The Pios fell to Mount St. Joseph on Wednesday night by 65-62 final.
* Since December 1, Transylvania has gone 6-3.
* The Pioneers are 8-6, 5-2 HCAC this season,
* TU is led by Michael Jefferson's 12.1 ppg.