NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The Manchester University men's basketball team will be back in action on Wednesday January 9. The Spartans will travel to rival Anderson University for a 7:30 p.m. matchup with the Ravens.
Manchester News & Notes
* The Spartans will look to pick up a key Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference victory on Wednesday night as league play continues.
* MU split a pair of home HCAC contests last week, defeating Franklin 96-86 on Wednesday and falling to Hanover 88-69 on Saturday.
* The Spartans enter Wednesday's game with an overall record of 5-8. Manchester is 2-4 against league opponents this year.
* The Spartans are currently in a tie for sixth place in the HCAC standings.
* Adrian Johnson ranks third in the HCAC in scoring, averaging a career-high 20.3 points per game.
Anderson News & Notes
* The Ravens earned two HCAC wins last week, defeating both Defiance and Bluffton.
* Anderson sits at 5-8, 4-2 HCAC this year.
* AU is currently in a three-way tie for third place in the league standings.
* Stanley Duncan was named the HCAC Player of the Week on Monday January 8. This year, Duncan is averaging 15.5 ppg.
* Last season, the Ravens topped the Spartans in both regular season matchups.