NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The Manchester University men's basketball team will return to action on Saturday December 8th against the Earlham College Quakers. Game time is slated for 4 p.m. in Richmond in the Earlham Athletics and Wellness Center.
Manchester News & Notes:
* The Spartans earned a 76-70 come-from-behind victory in their last outing on Wednesday December 5th at Defiance College.
* MU overcame a pair of 12-point deficits and outscored the Yellow Jackets 49-37 in the second half to earn their first Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference victory of the season.
* Manchester stands 2-4, 1-1 HCAC on the season.
* In Wednesday's win, Adrian Johnson led the Spartans with 18 points. He connected on 10 of 13 free throw attempts. Matthew Westman chipped in with 13 points and Keiton Hall added 12 points on 4-7 shooting from three-point territory.
* As a team this season, the Spartans are shooting 44.0% from the field and are averaging 74.0 points per contest.
Earlham College News & Notes:
* The Quakers will look to halt a four-game skid on Saturday afternoon.
* Earlham stands 1-6, 0-2 HCAC on the year.
* EC was narrowly edged in their last outing on Wednesday December 5th, dropping a double overtime thriller to Bluffton 82-80.
* Earlham topped Kenyon 69-59 back on November 19th.
* The Quakers are led in scoring by Darrell Hutchison Jr's and Qawi Rucker's 11.3 points per game.