NORTH MANCHESTER, Ind. – The Manchester baseball team will be back in action tomorrow, April 13, at Franklin College. The Spartans and Grizzlies will square off in an HCAC doubleheader that will begin at Noon.
Manchester News & Notes
* Manchester put up a season-high 17 runs in a win against Hanover on Tuesday afternoon at Gratz Field.
* The Spartans have a 3-3 record in HCAC play.
* Junior Nick Rush currently leads the HCAC with 29 RBI.
* MU has the second best on-base percentage in the league, .404, behind only Franklin's OBP of .413.
Franklin News & Notes
* The Grizzlies began the 2019 season with a national ranking and were tabbed as the preseason favorites to win the HCAC.
* So far, Franklin has posted an overall record of 14-10. The Griz are 3-3 against league opponents this season.
* FC has won four of its last six contests heading into this weekend's matchup with Manchester.
* Franklin's offense ranks among one of the league's best. The Griz have scored 199 runs, own a team batting average of .308, and have hit 23 home runs.